Course Bundle: COVID-19 & High Velocity Therapy
CEU courses and downloadable clinical resources
Signing up for this bundle gives you access to the following courses and downloadable materials:
- Aerosol Drug Delivery for COVID-19 (CRCE/CE course)
- COVID-19: Best Practices with High Velocity Therapy (CRCE/CE course)
- COVID-19 & High Velocity Therapy--What We've Learned So Far (CRCE/CE course)
- Precision Flow In-Service
- Sample Protocol: COVID-19 and High Velocity Therapy
- eBook: Vapotherm High Velocity Therapy on COVID-19 Patients--An Evidence-Based Guide
Vapotherm, Inc. is the inventor of high flow nasal cannula, and its advanced form: Vapotherm high velocity therapy. Delivering high velocity therapy, the Precision Flow® system offers clinicians a reliable tool for multiple patient populations.
For respiratory distress patients presenting in the ED and ICU, high velocity therapy can provide not just oxygenation, but also Mask-Free NIV®—ventilatory support with the comfort of heated humidified high flow.
For some of your smallest patients in the NICU, high velocity therapy is a clinically proven alternative to nCPAP, offering a Gentler Alternative with a soft nasal cannula and helping facilitate feeding and kangaroo care.