COVID-19: Best Practices with High Velocity Therapy
John Walsh presents "COVID-19 Best Practices with High Velocity Therapy." In this course, you will:
- Understand transmission risk when placing COVID-19 patients on high velocity therapy
- Identify precautions that can be taken
- Understand high velocity therapy mechanism of action for considerations of patient comorbidities
- Identify role of high velocity therapy during post-extubation
- Discuss considerations for conservation of oxygen
This course is AARC accredited for 1 CRCE under the Clinical Practice (CLP) category.
John Walsh is a Respiratory Therapist and currently holds the position of Area Vice President with Vapotherm.
Prior to this, he used HVNI on adult patients in the Emergency Department.
John has been with Vapotherm for 19 years, and in that time has helped hospitals all over the world, on implementing and using this therapy.