High Velocity Therapy for Post-Extubation Support
Dr. Jeremy Greenberg presents "High Velocity Therapy for Post-Extubation." In this course you'll learn about:
- Review respiratory modalities for post-extubation support
- Conventional Oxygen Therapy
- Non-invasive Positive Pressure Ventilation
- High Flow Nasal Cannula (HFNC)
- Describe high velocity therapy in post-extubation support continuum
- Mechanisms of Actions
- High velocity therapy vs NIPPV
- High velocity therapy vs HFNC
This course is AARC accredited for 1 CRCE under the Adult Acute Care (AAC) category.
Dr. Greenberg is Board Certified in Emergency and Critical Care Medicine. He is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at the University of Tennessee-Chattanooga Erlanger Health System, and additionally serves as the MICU ECMO Medical Director and Assistant ICU Medical Director. He has published multiple peer reviewed journal articles and abstracts and received an EM/CCM Research Distinction Award for congress abstracts and publications by the Society of Critical Care Medicine for his work on airway management and non-invasive respiratory support.